Symptoms of TB in the lungs may include
- A bad cough that lasts 3 weeks or longer
- Weight loss
- Coughing up blood or mucus
- Weakness or fatigue
- Fever and chills
- Night sweats
9 Sample of Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) Nursing Diagnosis - Nanda
1. Impaired Gas Exchange
- the exudate in alveo
- surface of the lung function decline.
2. Ineffective Airway Clearance
- increased sputum
- reduction effort to cough.
3. Ineffective Breathing Pattern
- the infection process.
5. Fluid Volume Deficit
- fatigue due to lack of fluid intake.
6. Imbalanced Nutrition, Less Than Body Requirements
- decreased appetite,
7. Risk for [spread] of Infection
- lower resistance of others who are around people.
8. Ineffective management Therapeutic regimen
- lack of knowledge about the disease process.
9. Activity Intolerance
- changes in nutritional status